What Can I Expect as a B&Q Mystery Shopper?
You may have been thinking about doing mystery shopping for some time. Perhaps you work
If being a B&Q mystery shopper is something you want to apply for, you may want to know what is involved before doing this. In order to help you, we have looked at the account of Jenny. She did a mystery shop for B&Q in Luton, and we have picked out some of the most common tasks expected by B&Q mystery shoppers.
What Will I Be Doing?
B&Q mystery shoppers tend to complete these common tasks:
- Checking the appearance of the front of the store to make sure it is clean and tidy. Noting any areas of improvement such as stray trollies or a littered car park
- Navigating the store aisles with a trolley to see how easy it is to get around. Noting any obstructions such as abandoned shopping baskets or staff cages
- Noting if special offers are visible enough around the store and if all the necessary POS is in place
- Testing shop floor staff to see if they are providing efficient, friendly customer service
- Monitoring fixtures to ensure they are tidy, fully priced, well-stocked and inspire people to buy items
- Observing how long it takes to get through the checkouts
- Using the self-service checkouts to see how easy they are to get through
- Evaluating whether the items purchased are good value for money and high quality
Convinced B&Q Mystery Shopping Is For You?
No matter what your employment situation at the moment, mystery shopping is an ideal way to top up your income. If you have checked out the most common things a B&Q mystery shopper is expected to do, and are satisfied you would be happy to do this, why not apply t