Mystery Shopper Aldi
Regardless of which town or city you may live in across the UK, you’re sure to be aware of the German discount supermarket Aldi. After all, many towns and cities have at least one, or even up to three branches. Because of its popularity, this retailer is always on the lookout for mystery shoppers. So, if you’re looking to have your next weekly shop paid for, why not consider mystery shopper Aldi?
WHAT’S INVOLVED FOR MYSTERY SHOPPER ALDI
Typically, you’ll have to:
- Check how much stock is on the shelves
- Ask a member of staff questions about a certain product or service
- Choose a number of certain products
- Keep an eye on waiting times and service given at checkouts
So overall, it’s pretty much what you’d do during your typical weekly shop anyway. Only with the added bonus of getting a free shop.
SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR SUCCESS WITH MYSTERY SHOPPER ALDI
Completing a mystery shop at Aldi will probably be very similar to mystery shops conducted in other major UK supermarkets. Here are a couple of things to try when mystery shopping with Aldi:
- Thoroughly check your notes. This ensures that you know what you’re doing before you enter the store
- Complete your questionnaire in the store. It’ll save you time doing it at home and you’ll have the answers fresh in your mind
- Use your mobile. There are many apps that can come in handy for mystery shopper Aldi
- Memorize the finer details. They are important to the success of your final submission
HOW TO FIND OPPORTUNITIES FOR MYSTERY SHOPPER ALDI
Is this the first time you are considering doing a mystery shop for a supermarket? If so, we recommend Market Force. In addition to having plenty of opportunities available, they tend to look after their mystery shoppers well.